Sponsor a Child
How do I sponsor a child?
What is sponsorship of a child?
Sponsoring a child can be a very rewarding experience where
you form a close and and meaningful long-term relationship with
one special child, thereby assuring the child of its future in
society. Sponsorship of a child guarantees her (or him) or food,
clothing, health-care and education.
What do I, the sponsor, get?
- The sponsor receives the name of the child with photo &
- Regular communications may be maintained with the child
via email (available in the near future)
- Gifts, cards, clothes & books can be sent to the child
- You can visit him (or her) & share in their happiness
How can I help?
- $250 annually provides food, clothing,
health-care & education for one child for an year
- $125 annually provides for the
education of one child for an year.
Are my donations tax-deductible?
Absolutely!! 'Udavum Karangal of USA' is a 501c(3) registered
charity in the USA and all your contributions are tax
U.S. TAX ID# 52-2165378